Creating a Custom Trigger: There are over 21,000 sources of information that supply content for the triggers within iSell. Creating a Custom Trigger can give users an extra level of detail when trying to identify events that may contain a specific keyword or pertain to a particular industry. Sharing this knowledge with a prospect or client can reinforce your trusted advisor role as a partner or potential business partner.
1. Click on the Triggers module in the left column
2. Click Add a Custom Trigger
3. Enter any word or phrase relevant to your topic of interest in the Free Text
Multiple words or phrases that need to appear in sequence require parenthesis i.e. “environmental impact”
4. Search across the 21,000 Publications and choose all relevant titles
5. Click Search and your results will appear at the bottom of the page
6. Name your Custom Search
7. Turn the Trigger option to “On” and click Save
Your custom trigger will now appear in your regular trigger feed via email.
Be sure to use the Support module located in the upper right corner on all pages throughout iSell. Here you will find a detailed user guide, 24x5 LiveSupportinstant messaging tools and recorded tutorials.