Creating a U.S. City Specific Smartlist using the New Verified Business Trigger…….
Did you know that Avention provides you the ability to be automatically notified when a new, phone verified business enters into our universe of companies? You can even add specific cities to your search to make your notifications even more relevant. These businesses have opened in the last 4-6 weeks.
Creating a U.S. City Specific Smartlist:
- Simply click on the Advanced Search
- Click the Triggers category on the left.
You will now see the search filters for Triggers. If you do not see filters for Title Contains or Trigger Type you can add them to your search criteria options by using the Configure Filters under the Advanced Search module. Once there, proceed to the Trigger section at the bottom of the Attributes. Check the Title Contains and the Trigger Type boxes on the right. Click DONE at the bottom of the window pane.
- Enter the name of the specific U.S. city in the Title Contains filter and click Add. Tip: If you would like to use multiple cities in your search, use the | keystroke and a space between your cities, Tampa | Oakland | Portland The | keystroke can be created using the Shift and the \ key right above the Enter key.
- Select the New Business - Verified trigger type.
- Your news results will appear on the right side of the screen with aHyperlink to the new Company.
- Click the Actions
- Click Save as a Smartlist and name your search.
To manually retrieve the new items in your Smartlist(s) click the in-product notification Mailbox located in the upper right corner of the page. To have your Smartlist automatically delivered to you via email, you can edit your User Profile Settings to turn on email notifications by clicking on the menu under your name to the left of the notification mailbox.