Customizing Company/Contact Search Filters & Business Signals…………..
One of the big differentiators of the Avention platform over other products in the industry today is the ability to use Business Signals to identify companies of interest. Through the use of algorithms searching unstructured data from over 20k news sources, specific company reports & company website text, Business Signals are predictive indicators to the likelihood of company’s behavior described by the Business Signal. These Business Signals can be used in conjunction with the standard structured search variables that you have learned to become familiar with in traditional search tools.
Even better…..you can now save these lists as Smartlists and always know when a new company has been identified that meets your search criteria. Allowing you to beat your competitors to the opportunity!
The steps below describe the process of how to customize which Business Signals and Standard Structured variables show in your list of available search filters.
Adding Avention Business Signals & Standard Search Filters to Your Search Options:
- Click the Advanced Search
- Click the desired search module, Companies or Contacts.
- Click the Configure Filters at the top in the Advanced Search module.
- Under Signals, open the various sub categories to view the available Business Signals to the right.
- Check the individual boxes for each Business Signal that you would like to add to your search filters. Repeat for each sub category.
- Click DONE at the bottom of the window pane.
Repeat the same steps above but replace Signals with the Attributes section in step 4 to customize the Standard Search filters.
You will now see the additional search filters as options under the relevant search categories.
Saving your results as a Smartlist will serve as a constant form of new leads when new companies meeting the criteria enter our universe of content (modify the email settings under the user preferences to turn on email notifications).