Transform Your Territory List to a Targeted Prospect List in Avention for CRM
This document will review how to add a list of existing accounts, leads or opportunities in Saleforce.com to Avention. Watchlists are ideal for Account Managers who work with named accounts. The Watchlist list of companies can then be used against the contacts, trigger functions and many more.
1. Go to My Lists → View All.
2. Click on the “Create CRM Watchlist” button
3. Name your Watchlist and select object field: Accounts, Leads or Opportunities. Then choose your Filters, Fields, Operators & Values. Hit “Save”and you will now have a saved list of companies based on your selected criteria. This list can always be retrieved under the “My List” dropdown in the top navigation of Avention.
4. Go to Advanced Search and click the Contacts tab. The tab will turn blue. Use the contact filters to focus your list based on functional roles, level within the organization, title keyword, and more. Open the “Company Type” filter and click “Companies by List.” Select your saved list and apply. Results will populate contacts based on your Watchlist from Salesforce.
5. Go to Advanced Search and click the Triggers tab. The tab will turn blue. Use the trigger filters to focus your list based on trigger type, blurb contains, date range, and more. Now go to the “Triggers by List” filter. Select your saved list and apply. Results will populate triggers based on your Watchlist from Salesforce.