The following financial screening variables available in “Size” section:
• Sales* – How much the company has sold (this is also referred to as the turnover figure).
• Assets* – This shows how much the company actually owns and is made up of fixed (long-term – e.g. buildings, machinery, etc) and current (short-term - e.g. stock, amounts owed by customers) assets.
• Employees* – The number of employees at the company.
• Total Liabilities* - The sum of all current and long term liabilities
• Net Worth* – This shows the combined total of the capital and the reserves of a business (this is equal to the net assets).
• Sales 1 Year Growth* – The change in the sales figure over the course of one year (given in %).
• Market Value* - The sum derived from the current stock price per share times the total number of shares outstanding
• Pre-Tax Profit – shows the level of profit (before tax) the company has made.
• Directors Remuneration – The amount that was paid to the company’s directors.
• Employees Remuneration – The amount that was paid to the company’s employees.
* These variables can be used to rank results by either the “top” or “bottom” companies.