A Custom Table provides functionality whereby a user can decide which financial, executive, advisory, and company variables should appear in the results list. Custom Table also allows additional formatting for field order, sort order, statistical summary variables, and field wrapping.
The Custom Table provides you with a number of variable sets from which you can choose:
• Company (e.g. Industry, Ownership, Employee number)
• Location (e.g. Address, telephone number, web site)
• Size (e.g. Sales, Pre Tax Profit, Net Worth)
• Executives (e.g. Most Senior Exec, Finance Exec)
• Advisers (e.g. Bank, Auditor, Solicitor)