Within a business, you can use ratios to assess important financial indicators. The Annual Ratio Report gives up to 5 years archive of the following ratios:
• Liquidity (amount of working capital available)
• Operating (how turnover is being managed)
• Profitability (how good an investment is a company)
• Leverage (debt management)
• Valuation (cash available)
Several ratios have been added to the Annual Ratios report as a direct result of customer feedback. The additional data points include Interest Coverage, Payout Ratio, Days in Inventory, Days Receivables Outstanding, Revenue/Employee, Operating Income/Employee, EBITDA/Employee and Cost of Goods Sold/Revenue
It is useful to compare ratios for different periods, to see what trends and patterns of performance emerge.