Creating a Custom Company or Contact Grid Report
Did you know that Avention provides the ability to build a highly customizable worksheet from your company or contact lists? Just another way Avention can save you time and effort!
Creating or accessing a previously saved grid is easy:
1. Use the Advanced Search filters to choose the specific criteria for your list. The company or contact results will appear in the default List View on the right side of the page.
2. Click on the Grid View icon in the upper right corner.
3. Click the Add a Grid View to create a new grid or choose from the previously saved grid descriptions from the dropdown. Note….steps 3-8 can also be conducted from the Corporate Family report within an individual Company Profile.
4. Click the descriptive variables in the Available Fields section and they will be moved to the right side in the Selected Fields *Note…..not all fields will populate in the grid report as not all companies have the same level of known information.
5. Name your grid.
6. Click Done.
7. Your list of companies or contacts will now be displayed in the grid view on the page. Click Actions.
8. Click Download as CSV. From the CSV format you can File/Save as XLS or XLSX worksheet.
*Exporting is not avaialbe in the trial version