Importing a CSV File into Avention………………
Minimum Required Columns: Company Name, City, State & Country
To increase the match rate, we also recommend including address line 1 and 2 columns, as well as postal code and phone number, in any order. To further increase the likelihood of a match, include the AVID Number or UK Registration Number if known.
Files can contain up to 1,000 records. We will store incoming data that is not used for matching and include it when the list is exported. The file format must be CSV and not xls./xlsx
1. Click the My Lists dropdown
2. Click View All at the bottom of the pane
3. Click Upload a New List
4. Click the Upload New List button
5. Locate and highlight the name of the file you wish to upload from your computer
6. Click Open
7. Click Begin Import
8. Your matched results summary will appear along with a list of the unmatched records. Click Close
Note: It is quite possible that not all companies can be matched. Spelling errors, company name acronyms, incorrect column formatting and companies simply not in our universe of coverage are all possible reasons.
9. Click the Refresh Browser icon in your browser
10. Your newly imported list will appear