You can configure Avention so you are notified when new entries are added to your SmartLists and when new trigger events occur that are relevant to you.
To set up notifications:
- Click on your username, then User Preference. (1)
- Check Show notifications for new items in my SmartLists if you want to be notified when additions are made to any of the SmartLists you have created. (2)
- Check Show notifications for new trigger on items in my lists if you want to be notified when trigger events relating to your lists are detected. (3)
- If you want to specify which trigger event types select the trigger types by checking the appropriate boxes. (4)
Notifications are displayed on the mailbox icon in the upper right of the browser. (5) Click on this icon to display the latest SmartList and Trigger Notifications. (6) Click on View All (7) to display the Notifications page. (8)
You can show notifications by Type (New SmartList Entries or New Triggers) (9) or filter by the list to which the notifications apply. (10)
To have notifications set to you by email:
- Click on your username, then User Preference,as described above.
- In the Email Settings section, check Send email for my notification. (11)
- Select the Email format, Frequency and Time of Day.
- Click Save.