To display the My List page, click View > View All. (Note the View menu also shows the five most recently created lists.)
The My Lists page
To view a list, click on its name. (1) You can also upload and delete lists from this page.
Upload spreadsheet lists of companies to combine your information with that held in Avention by clicking the Upload a New List button and following the instructions on the screen. (2)
- Select the lists you want to delete by clicking on the gray checkmark in each list’s row. (4)
- Click Actions, (5) then Delete Selected. (6)
Note that once deleted, lists cannot be retrieved.
The Actions link is displayed above a list. (7) Click this to display the following options. (8) These apply to the entire lists, unless stated.
- Click Save a List to save the results. (If you select individual results this will be Save selected as a List
- Click Add to Existing List to add the current list or selected results to an existing List. (Note you cannot add to a SmartList.)
- Select individual results, by clicking on the gray checkmark in each list’s row, and click Remove from List to delete these results.
- Click Download as CSV to save as a file to use in Excel or other spreadsheet application.
Since SmartLists are made of criteria rather than results, these can be edited. To edit a SmartList:
- Click Edit (9) to display the filters (10) and criteria tracker. (11)
- Change result type, and search term, if required.
- Edit, add or remove the filters, if required.
- Click Save Changes. (12)