Just as the Analyst Reports are vital in understanding the culture, management, performance and trends inside a company, they can be equally as useful when analysing an industry.
These analyst reports are again split up into short (i.e. one and two pages) and long (three pages or more) sections and are in PDF format.
By reading these analyst reports, key questions can be answered:
• What was previously expected of this industry?
• Was this expectation met and why?
• What trends have developed?
• What is expected of this industry in the future?
• What are the critical success factors?