The credit information is provided by CreditSafe UK, a well respected company that uses robust techniques to develop credit ratings and limits. The credit ratings and limits are reviewed constantly by CreditSafe and updated weekly.
The UK Credit report includes:
• Credit Snapshot: the credit limit, credit rating (with visual indicator), key company information.
• Company Status and Filing History
• Financial Information: key financial information specific to credit issues with links to existing reports.
• Descriptions of how the credit rating and limit are calculated.
The UK credit Reports are comprised of robustly modelled credit ratings and limits for almost 2.8 million UK companies.
Credit limits and ratings allow you to:
• Better target prospects by limiting your searches to organisations with good credit ratings and lines of credit large enough to accept their business.
• To ascertain whether you can get paid on time.
• Helps to protect your business against bad debt
• Allows you to gain a better understanding about your existing customers and track their credit ratings and limits to ensure that they remain credit worthy and able to pay their bills.
Credit information is now available in the following locations (if the feature is enabled):
- Company Summary
- Company and Executive screening
- Credit Report
- Custom Table
- OneStop Report